- Helps treat and reduce varicose veins.
- Relieves symptoms of venous insufficiency such as: heavy legs, cramps, pain, swelling and tingling.
- Improves circulation.
- Helps tone the veins and capillaries.
- Aids in attaining capillary and vein health.
Herbal combination designed to correct and to improve circulatory problems such as varicose veins, painful legs, chronic venous insufficiency (IVC), etc.
Click the Buy here button to purchase the product. You will be redirected to a secure online store.
Do you have varicose veins and poor circulation?
Circulex is a 100% natural synergistic herbal combination that greatly corrects and improves various circulatory problems as well as help improve overall leg health. It is also used in Herbal Medicine to help treat chronic venous insufficiency (CVI) and associated symptoms such as pain, heavy legs, leg cramps, tingling, swelling and varicose veins.
Natural Product Number (NPN): 80021472
Medicinal ingredients: Each capsule contains:
- Horse Chestnut extract (seed) (Aesculus hippocastanum) providing 20% Aescin 125 mg
- Grape seed extract (Vitis Vinifera) providing 40% proanthocyanidins 75 mg
- Butcher’s broom (root & rhizome) (Ruscus aculeatus) providing 10% Ruscogenins 10 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: Gelatin, magnesium stearate.
Properties of the ingredients
Horse Chestnut: For treatment of complaints linked to chronic venous insufficiency such as heaviness in legs, leg pain, nocturnal cramps and swelling.
Grape seed extract :Because of its wealth in anthocyanidins, this herb slows down vein tissue deterioration. Also, its high levels of procyanidol gives this herb significant vascular protecting properties. In France, red vine is used when treating hypertension.
Butcher’s broom: This herb is recognized as the most powerful natural vasoconstrictor. Its tonic effect on the venal system brings rapid relief from ailments linked to circulatory disorders such as the “heavy leg feeling”. Anti-hemorrhoid, anti-inflammatory and anti-oedematose, Butcher’s Broom improves and corrects venal deficiencies as well as its multiple consequences.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if symptoms persist or worsen.
Known adverse reaction: Some people may experience headaches, dizziness, gastric irritation, or itchiness.
- Varicose veins and vein dilation.
- Venous insufficiency.
- Poor circulation.
- Leg cramps.
- Sensation of heavy legs.
Adults: Take 2 to 3 capsules daily with meals.