Great tasting digestive herbal tea that also help facilitate digestion!
This delicious blend will win you over with its rich aroma and calming benefits.
Digest-T herbal tea is a unique and savoury blend of 15 herbs expressly chosen for their therapeutic benefits. It is composed exclusively of herbs with no addition of colour, artificial flavour, artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
Non-chlorine bleached herbal tea bags.
Contains 20 individually sealed tea bags.
Each bag contains:
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) (root)
- Star anise (Anis stellati fructus) (fruit)
- Boldo (Peumus boldus) (leaf))
- Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) (leaf)
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) (root)
- Rhubarb (Rheum palmatum) (root)
- Bearberry (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) (leaf)
- Cherry (Prunus avia) (stems)
- Cough grass (Agropyrun repens) (root)
- Barberry (Berberis vulgaris) (bark)
- Juniper (Juniperus communis) (berry)
- Spearmint (Mentha spicata) (leaf)
- Red clover (Trifolium pratense) (flower)
- Balm (Melissae officinalis) (leaf)
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) (seed)
Properties of the ingredients
- Licorice: Relieves the irritated mucous membranes of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Star anise: Calm spasms of the digestive system.
- Boldo: Improves the digestion of fat by stimulating bile secretion.
- Marshmallow: Soothes multiple inflammations of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Dandelion: Relieves sluggish digestion after meals.
- Rhubarb: Increases intestinal motility and restores regularity.
- Bearberry: Combats infections of the lower urinary tract.
- Cherry: Known as an excellent diuretic.
- Cough-grass: Diuretic, reduces urinary tract inflammation.
- Barberry: Relieves discomforts caused by indigestion.
- Juniper: Corrects and reduces flatulence and bloating.
- Spearmint: Reduces flatulence and spasms of the digestive system.
- Red clover: Alleviates cramps and spasms.
- Balm: Relieves digestive disorders of nervous origin and digestive migraines.
- Fennel: Reduces cramp-like gastrointestinal disorders, bloating and flatulence.
It is recommended that if you are pregnant or breastfeeding and for young children to consult your health practitioner before taking herbal supplements. This recommendation also applies to people taking medication or suffering from a health problem.
- Biliary insufficiency.
- Congested liver.
- Edema (water retention).
- Intestinal congestion.
- Renal stones.
- Slow and difficult digestion.
- Swelling of extremities.
- Urinary difficulties.
Let 1 tea bag steep for 3 to 5 minutes in a cup of boiling water.
Drink 2 to 4 cups per day, preferably after meals and in the evening.
Is it possible to take Digest-T all year long after meals? I have chronic digestive problems.
Yes you can take the Digest-T year-round without danger. Nevertheless, we recommend that people suffering from digestive problems do a detoxification treatment with FluxOBile to stimulate bile function and treat digestive discomfort. This may help alleviate further digestive discomforts. Both products can be taken simultaneously without problems.