- Helps to support and maintain brain functions such as memory, perception and problem solving capacities.
- Helps support and maintain mental functions.
- Helps to contribute to cognitive health.
- Helps in managing and improving the concentration in people suffering from ADD/ADHD.
- Provides structural components for healthy brain and eyes
- Helps to support mental function and improve mental performance
- Reduces anxiety and stress
- Helps maintain cardiovascular health, reduce triglyceride levels and maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
Significantly improves concentration and memory.
Inspired by our widely popular Genius Kids & adolescents, introducing the adult version. Powerful formula to improve concentration, memory and general mental function. Helps manage attention and hyperactivity in adults with ADHD/ADD
Click the Buy here button to purchase the product. You will be redirected to a secure online store.
Categories: All Nutripur Products, Brain & Eye Functions Tags: adult, concentration, fish Oil, Liquid, memory, Omega
5.00 out of 5 based on 3 customer ratings(3 customer reviews)
Exclusive liquid formula providing essential fatty acids and other beneficial nutrients important to help support learning and memory. Essential for the proper maintenance of the nervous system. Helps relieve symptoms of ADD and ADHD. Significantly increases concentration and brain functions.
Highly concentrated in Omega-3 DHA and EPA. Provides 90% of the EFAs necessary for brain function. Rich source of beneficial AA and GLA.
Great tasting liquid formula with fast and visible results!
100% natural. Does not contain artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives.
IFOS Certification: IFOS sets the world’s highest standards for fish oil safety, purity, quality, potency and freshness. We are certified by IFOS and have been given a 5 STAR RATING!!
Natural Product Number (NPN): 80070546
Medicinal Ingredients: Each 1 teaspoon contains:
- Wild Fish oil (mackerel, anchovy, sardine, tuna) 4000 mg
- Organic Flax seed oil, cold press (Linum usitatissimum L.) 640 mg
- Borage oil (Borago officinalis) 300 mg
- Soy Lecithin (Glycine max, bean) 30 mg
- Providing: Phosphatidyl choline 9 mg
- Vitamin E (d-alpha- tocopherol) 27 iu / 18.18 mg
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Natural orange flavour, antioxidant blend (mixed tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid).
TOTAL OMEGA-3 1500 mg
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 730 mg
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 450 mg
- Alpha-Linolenic acid (ALA) 320 mg
- Gamma-Linolenic acid (GLA) 60 mg
- Linoleic Acid (LA) 180 mg
Properties of the ingredients
Wild fish oil blend (mackerel, anchovy, sardine, tuna)
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA): an omega-3 fatty acid, is mainly concentrated in the brain and retina cells. It has been recognized as essential for infant brain development and retinal function. Studies of preterm infants have shown the importance of dietary DHA in learning. DHA has further been shown to play an important role in treating ADD/ADHD.
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA): also belongs to the omega-3 family and is essential for the production of anti-inflammatory compounds. DHA and EPA are found primarily in cold water fish such as mackerel, sardines, anchovies and tuna.
Borage oil (Borago officinalis) (20% GLA): Omega-6 fatty acids, particularly dihomo-gamma linolenic acid (DGLA) and gamma linolenic acid (GLA), the precursor to DGLA, also play an important role in healthy brain function. Researches have shown a DGLA deficiency in children with hyperactivity. Valuable quantities of GLA are found in borage and evening primrose oil, with borage being the richest source, containing 20% GLA.
Certified Organic Flax seed oil, (Linum usitatissimum) Cold Pressed: Another omega-3 fatty acid, alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), is found in high quantities in flaxseed and flaxseed oil. ALA is the parent omega-3 and precursor to EPA and DHA. Experimental studies have shown that ALA supports learning and memory. ALA is metabolized into DHA, providing additional benefits to the brain.
Soy lecithin (Glycine max, bean): rich in Phosphatidyl choline (PC) which can be found in soy lecithin, is a component of all cells in the body. It also acts as a source of choline which is the starting material for the synthesis of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter involved in learning and memory. Studies have shown that supplementation with PC helps in learning and memory.
Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol) : Vitamin E is a valuable additive to any EFA oil, as it helps prevent oxidation of the oil.
- Lack of focus
- Lack of energy
- Memory loss
- Anxiety and stress
- Poor concentration.
- Attention Deficit Disorder with or without Hyperactivity (ADD/ADHD)
Adults: take 1 to 3 teaspoons daily preferably with food.
Keep in a cool, dry place (Refrigerate after opening)