- Provides structural components for healthy brain and eyes.
- Helps to support mental function and development in children.
- May help in the management of Attention Deficit Disorder with or without Hyperactivity (ADD/ADHD) and improve their concentration.
- Aids in the development of the nervous system.
- Helps improve academic performance.
GENIUS KIDS AND TEENS LIQUID
Most effective formula to improve children’s and adolescent’s concentration, memory and general mental function. Helps manage attention and hyperactivity in kids with ADHD/ADD
Click the Buy here button to purchase the product. You will be redirected to a secure online store.
Exclusive formula providing essential fatty acids and other beneficial nutrients important to help support learning and memory. Essential for the proper development of the nervous system during the growing years of children and teenagers. Helps relieve symptoms of ADD and ADHD. Significantly increases concentration and brain functions.
Highly concentrated in Omega-3 DHA and EPA. Provides 90% of the EFAs necessary for brain function. Rich source of beneficial AA and GLA.
Great tasting formula with fast and visible results!
100% natural. Does not contain artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives.
IFOS Certification: IFOS sets the world’s highest standards for fish oil safety, purity, quality, potency and freshness. We are certified by IFOS and have been given a 5 STAR RATING!!
Natural Product Number (NPN): 80001374
Medicinal Ingredients: Each 1 teaspoon contains:
- Wild Fish oil (mackerel, anchovy, sardine, tuna) 4000 mg
- Organic Flax seed oil, cold press (Linum usitatissimum L.) 640 mg
- Borage oil (Borago officinalis) 300 mg
- Soy Lecithin (Glycine max, bean) 30 mg
- Providing: Phosphatidyl choline 9 mg
- Vitamin E (d-alpha- tocopherol) 27 iu / 18.18 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: Natural orange flavour, antioxidant blend (mixed tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid).
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 730 mg
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 450 mg
- Alpha-Linolenic acid (ALA) 320 mg
- Gamma-Linolenic acid (GLA) 60 mg
- Linoleic Acid (LA) 180 mg
- Arachidonic acid (AA) 30 mg
Properties of the ingredients
Wild fish oil blend (mackerel, anchovy, sardine, tuna)
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA): an omega-3 fatty acid, is mainly concentrated in the brain and retina cells. It has been recognized as essential for infant brain development and retinal function. Studies of preterm infants have shown the importance of dietary DHA in learning. DHA has further been shown to play an important role in treating ADD/ADHD.
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA): also belongs to the omega-3 family and is essential for the production of anti-inflammatory compounds. DHA and EPA are found primarily in cold water fish such as mackerel, sardines, anchovies and tuna.
Borage oil (Borago officinalis) (20% GLA): Omega-6 fatty acids, particularly dihomo-gamma linolenic acid (DGLA) and gamma linolenic acid (GLA), the precursor to DGLA, also play an important role in healthy brain function. Researches have shown a DGLA deficiency in children with hyperactivity. Valuable quantities of GLA are found in borage and evening primrose oil, with borage being the richest source, containing 20% GLA.
Certified Organic Flax seed oil, (Linum usitatissimum) Cold Pressed: Another omega-3 fatty acid, alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), is found in high quantities in flaxseed and flaxseed oil. ALA is the parent omega-3 and precursor to EPA and DHA. Experimental studies have shown that ALA supports learning and memory. ALA is metabolized into DHA, providing additional benefits to the brain.
Soy lecithin (Glycine max, bean): rich in Phosphatidyl choline (PC) which can be found in soy lecithin, is a component of all cells in the body. It also acts as a source of choline which is the starting material for the synthesis of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter involved in learning and memory. Studies have shown that supplementation with PC helps in learning and memory.
Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol) : Vitamin E is a valuable additive to any EFA oil, as it helps prevent oxidation of the oil.
GENIUS can be taken in combination with ADD/ADHD medication.
- Poor school performance.
- Poor concentration.
- Poor memory.
- Difficulty with reading and writing.
- Anxiety and stress
- Attention Deficit Disorder with or without Hyperactivity (ADD/ADHD)
Children 4 years and older:
Liquid: Take 1/2 to 1 teaspoon daily with food
(Refrigerate after opening)