- Fast acting on different types of pains.
- Used in herbal medicine as an anti-inflammatory to help relieve joint pain.
- Used in herbal medicine as an analgesic to relieve short-term lower back pain and minor joint pain (due to osteoarthritis).
- Used in herbal medicine as an analgesic to relieve fever associated with the common cold and to relieve headaches.
All Natural pain reliever and anti-inflammatory!
Effective analgesic and anti-inflammatory to help relieve pain and reduce inflammation.
Relieves joint and muscular pain, back pain, menstrual pain, headaches, fever associated with the common cold, etc.
Natural Product Number (NPN): 80057644
Medicinal ingredients: Each capsule contains:
- Willow bark extract (bark) (Salix alba) 300 mg 10:1 extract equivalent to 3000 mg of Willow bark
- Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) 100 mg. Provides 40% boswellic acid
- Tumeric (Curcuma linga L.) (rhizome) 335 mg
Non-medicinal: calcium citrate, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), hypromellose (vegetable capsule).
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use: if symptoms worsen; If you have gallstones or a bile duct obstruction; if you suffer from stomach ulcers, gastroduodenal ulcers, excess stomach acid or asthma; if you take anticoagulants, products containing acetylsalicylic acid (ASA) or other salicylates. Discontinue usage if gastrointestinal disturbances occur (nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, dyspepsia, heartburn or diarrhea) and consult a health care practitioner.
Contraindications: Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you are allergic to acetylsalicylic acid (ASA) or other salicylates. Recommended duration of use: For a prolongued use, consult a health care practitioner.
All types of pain such as:
- Back pain
- Sciatica pain
- Joint pain
- Muscular pain
- Various pains from injuries
- Painful menstruation
Adults: Take 1 capsule 3 times daily.