Need to regulate your metabolism? KelpPlus an exceptional source of iodine and minerals to help re-equilibrate the thyroid gland.
KelpPlus helps in the normal function of the thyroid gland. The thyroid gland produces hormones that are essential in regulating multiple body functions such as: fat metabolism, body temperature, heart rate, energy and maintaining a healthy nervous system. A unique blend of different species of kelp that provides the body with a natural source of iodine and minerals necessary to maintain thyroid health.
Kelp grown without herbicides or pesticides. All natural source.
Natural Product Number (NPN) 80000691
Medicinal: Each capsule contains:
- ORGANIC CANADIAN Kelp blend (Fucus vesiculosus, Laminaria species, Ascophyllum nodosum) ………225mcg
Non-medicinal: Maltodextrin (vegetable source), magnesium stearate (vegetable source), hypromellose (vegetarian capsule).
- Iodine or kelp allergies,
- Consult a health practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners, pregnant or breastfeeding
- Signs and symptoms of thyroid problems
- Difficulty in maintaining a healthy weight
- Excessive fatigue and exhaustion,
- Hair loss and brittle nails
- Lack of concentration
- Intolerance to cold
- Irregular or heavy menstrual periods.
Adults: Take 1 capsule, one to three times a day, or as directed by a health practitioner.
As an alternative for the glandular system: Take 1 capsule, 5 times a day
1-Can I take the product if I take Synthroid?
There is no contraindication for simultaneous use of Synthroid, however, it is always recommended to consult a health care practitioner. Taking a new source of iodine can cause the gland to become imbalanced in individuals who are very sensitive. Kelp Plus is dosed at 150 mcg of iodine per capsule.