- Used in herbal medicine to help relieve symptoms associated with menopause such as hot flashes.
- Used in herbal medicine as a hormone normaliser.
- Used in herbal medicine to help ease nervous tension (calmative).
- Used in herbal medicine to help relieve muscle and joint pain and pain associated with neuralgia (such as sciatica).
- Vitamin supplement to help maintain good health.
- Helps to produce connective tissue.
- Helps the body metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Helps in the maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums.
- Ashwagandha is traditionally used in Ayurveda for memory enhancement and as a rejuvenative and nervine tonic.
MENODAUSE EXTRA STRENGTH
Formulated with essential and natural nutrients, Menodause helps woman relieve the symptoms of menopause and the inconveniences of pre-menopause.
Click the Buy here button to purchase the product. You will be redirected to a secure online store.
Are you suffering from menopausal symptoms?
Menodause is a complete 100% natural formula made with essential nutrients beneficial to alleviates unwanted menopausal symptoms while effectively toning and revitalizing exhausted glands implicated during menopause. Menodause is a clinically proven product which contains phytoestrogens and added essential nutrients beneficial in restoring hormonal balance, increasing energy and well-being.
Natural Product Number (NPN): 80042095
Medicinal Ingredients: Each capsule contains:
- Black Cohosh extract (Actaea racemosa L. (root) 100 mg.
- Chasteberry extract (Vitex agnus-castus L. (fruit) ; 4:1 extract equivalent to 400 mg of chasteberry 100 mg.
- Ashwagandha extract (Withania somnifera L) (root); 4:1 extract equivalent to 340 mg
- Ashwagandha 85 mg.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine hydrochloride) 25 mg.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 25 mg.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) 25 mg.
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium d-panothenate) 25 mg.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 25 mg.
- Vitamin C (Calcium ascorbate) 75 mg.
Non medicinal ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, gelatin.
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are breastfeeding, if symptoms persist or worsen, if you have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble or if you are taking hormone-containing medications such as progesterone preparations, oral contraceptives or hormone replacement therapy.
Consumption of ashwagandha with alcohol, other drugs or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
Contraindication: Do not use if you are pregnant.
Symptoms related to menopause and perimenopause such as but not limited to:
- Hot flashes.
- Night sweats.
- Fatigue or lack of vitality.
- Mood swings.
- Becoming easily depressed.
- Weight gain associated with menopause.
Adults: Take 1 to 2 capsules twice daily.