- Used in herbal medicine to help relieve symptoms associated with menopause such as hot flashes.
- Used in herbal medicine as a hormone normaliser.
- Used in herbal medicine to help ease nervous tension (calmative).
- Used in herbal medicine to help relieve muscle and joint pain and pain associated with neuralgia (such as sciatica).
- Vitamin supplement to help maintain good health.
- Helps to produce connective tissue.
- Helps the body metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Helps in the maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums.
- Ashwagandha is traditionally used in Ayurveda for memory enhancement and as a rejuvenative and nervine tonic.
MENODAUSE EXTRA STRENGTH
Formulated with essential and natural nutrients, Menodause helps woman relieve the symptoms of menopause and the inconveniences of pre-menopause.
By clicking above, you will be redirected to a secure buying platform, Ebambu.ca
Are you suffering from menopausal symptoms?
Menodause is a complete 100% natural formula made with essential nutrients beneficial to alleviates unwanted menopausal symptoms while effectively toning and revitalizing exhausted glands implicated during menopause. Menodause is a clinically proven product which contains phytoestrogens and added essential nutrients beneficial in restoring hormonal balance, increasing energy and well-being.
Natural Product Number (NPN): 80042095
Medicinal Ingredients: Each capsule contains:
- Black Cohosh extract (Actaea racemosa L. (root) 100 mg.
- Chasteberry extract (Vitex agnus-castus L. (fruit) ; 4:1 extract equivalent to 400 mg of chasteberry 100 mg.
- Ashwagandha extract (Withania somnifera L) (root); 4:1 extract equivalent to 340 mg
- Ashwagandha 85 mg.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine hydrochloride) 25 mg.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 25 mg.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) 25 mg.
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium d-panothenate) 25 mg.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 25 mg.
- Vitamin C (Calcium ascorbate) 75 mg.
Non medicinal ingredients: Hypromellose (vegetarian capsule), magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are breastfeeding, if symptoms persist or worsen, if you have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble or if you are taking hormone-containing medications such as progesterone preparations, oral contraceptives or hormone replacement therapy.
Consumption of ashwagandha with alcohol, other drugs or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
Contraindication: Do not use if you are pregnant.
Symptoms related to menopause and perimenopause such as but not limited to:
- Hot flashes.
- Night sweats.
- Fatigue or lack of vitality.
- Mood swings.
- Becoming easily depressed.
- Weight gain associated with menopause.
Adults: Take 1 to 2 capsules twice daily.
1-Can I take Menodause for a long period of time or is it meant as a « cleanse » that I take for a few months at a time?
Menodause is designed for prolonged use either throughout pre-menopause, menopause and post menopause. These can range from a few months to several years depending on the woman. It is not necessary to take breaks.
2-Could it be that the product is helping me sleep?
Yes! By regulating your hormones and strengthening your glands, your system achieves a healthy balance that allows for a better control of your sleep cycle. You will notice that you will fall asleep more easily and reach a deeper sleep; the perfect formula for a restful sleep!
3-Are there any side effects?
We are not aware of Menodause causing any side effects and it has been on the market for over 15 years now. There are still some warnings indicated on the labels that you should be aware of before taking the product. Please do not take or stop taking the product and consult a medical care practionner:
-If you have liver problems or if symptoms of liver problems manifest
-If you are taking medicines that contain hormones (progesterone preparations and oral contraceptives)
-If you are taking hormone replacement therapy.
4-Can I take Menodause with antihistamine medication?
Health Canada has issued a warning on taking Menodause in combination with alcohol or other drugs with sedative properties as they can cause drowsiness. Some antihistamine medication can cause somnolence; it is best to verify with your pharmacist if this is such a case. Nevertheless, it is still acceptable to take both products as long as the somnolence is not cumbersome or potentially dangerous (falling asleep at the wheel).
5-Is it possible to take Somerol in combination with Menodause?
Yes absolutely! It is recommended to start with 1 Somerol capsule in the evening then increase to 2 capsules if necessary.